Dear St. Joseph Academy Parents,
Welcome to St. Joseph Academy! Thank you for registering for the 2022-23 School Year at Saint Joseph Academy. FACTS Management is the payment management program we use for tuition, fees, extended care, and the lunch program.
Steps for Signing Up for FACTS Account and Payment Plan at SJA
- Please set up an account in FACTSmgt.com.
- Please click on the “FACTS Tuition Management System” icon. This will take you to the FACTS Management homepage.
- Once there, click on “Create a Username & Password.”
- Follow directions to create an new FACTS account.
- For Tuition: Once you have set up your FACTS account, create a payment plan for the 2022-23 School Year. Sister Mary Catherine, S.J.W. or Laura Nix will enter the fees and finalize your agreement.
- For All Other Items: Sister Mary Catherine, S.J.W. or Laura Nix will send invoices or manage lunch accounts through FACTS.
If a family is in need of financial aid, please sign into your FACTS account and click on “Start Application.” Follow the directions. You will need to send FACTS your 2021 tax forms and W2 forms for 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or call (859) 485-6444.